We are pleased to announce that the best paper award committee of the “Research Innovations in Sustainable Marketing: A Global Virtual Symposium” has nominated five outstanding papers for the best paper award. These papers have been selected based on their exceptional contribution to the field of sustainable marketing, originality of the study, quality of research design, quality of the literature review, and the insightful comments of the two anonymous reviewers who reviewed the paper.
We would like to acknowledge the remarkable authors and their very important contribution to the conference. The five nominated papers are:
- “Understanding the role of health consciousness in the consumption of plant-based meat alternatives: a sequential mediation model” by Andrea Milena SÁNCHEZ ROMERO (University Clermont Auvergne) and Richard ladwein (University of Lille).
- “Green or greenwashed? Examining whether and when consumers are able to identify greenwashing” by Stefanie Fella (Heinrich Heine University Duesseldorf) and Elena Bausa (University of Wuppertal).
- “We deserve what we get: The roles of reasons and Just-world-belief in explaining sustainable clothing consumption values-actions gap” by Anayo Nkamnebe (Nnamdi Azikiwe University) and Obinna Ojiaku (Nnamdi Azikiwe University).
- “Assessment process of organic line extensions” by Maria Luisa Hernandez Olalla (Comillas Pontifical University), Carmen Abril (Complutense University of Madrid), and Carmen Valor (Comillas Pontifical University).
- “The role of lay theories in consumers’ classification of environmentally sustainable products” by Arancha Larrañaga (Comillas Pontifical University) and Carmen Valor (Comillas Pontifical University).
Out of these remarkable papers, only one will be selected as the best paper award winner, which will be announced on February 28, 2023. We strongly encourage you to recognize and appreciate the exceptional work of these papers and their immense contribution to the field of sustainable marketing
Register now for #RISM2023 at https://manoa.hawaii.edu/rism/registration/